Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inspiring Colors ... *Self Virtue*

Over the past few weeks Ive been in a study about virtue better known as character. In this study Ive done A LOT of self evaluating, the climax of this evaluation happened on my way home from Atalanta. As Im staring out the window just day dreaming, I receive a major wake up call .. "You want to know why you feel stuck? Because you wont let anyone know who you are, you put up a canvas .. a blank canvas .. and expect to get places. Your not going to go anywhere if you never let anyone know who you truly are, no one whats to go on a life journey with a stranger." ....... At  that moment my eyes where open, I really haven't let anyone around me truly know what Im all about all they know is surface (well what I call surface) most call me a "Deep Well" which in all honesty that correct although they really have no idea just how DEEP this well is. So this question is posted: Do people really know who you are? .. Are you putting up a "Blank" Canvas? .. Something I've found out is, If you let your true colors show you'll see a major difference in things around you, people are more interested in what you have to say, people are comfortable around you, and you will be more relaxed because that blank canvas you put up can get quite heavy after a while.  What is boils down to is let your colors shine no matter of who or what is around you. God didn't give you your colors for you to hide them He gave them to you so the world could be inspired by the beauty that He sees and put in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment